Thermal imaging is a non-destructive way of testing for natural gas leaks and electrical loss. In addition we can see:
- Flare stacks and solar panel efficiencies
- Cylinders, cylinder rods, packing, and valve temperatures
- Bearing temperatures
- Thief hatches
- Make sure PSV’s are holding
- Make sure electrical components run at full efficiency, saving on repairs and overheating issues
- Quantify rate of vented gas i.e. surface casing vents, instrument vents or compressor purges
- Locate infloor heating lines for installing of anchors or sumps
- Check residential/commercial/industr
ial insulating jobs
What are the benefits to this technology?
- Greatly improves operator safety by detecting accurately emissions at a safe distance
- Eliminates need for shutdowns of operation
- Ensures maintenance and repairs are completed effectively
- Provides the ability to check new facilities for leaks
- Makes sure electrical wires and connections are installed properly
- Finds the smallest leaks only a camera can see
- Helps to protect the environment by spotting environmentally harmful gases.
What are the advantages for your business?
- You are able to repair costly gaseous & electrical leaks
- Incorporate into your preventive maintenance program to reduce downtime
- Stop leaks that could cause explosions
- Reduce costly electrical bills
- Meet environmental reporting legislation
- Stay OGC and AER Compliant
Private client login is available for accessing private reports and information. Ask us for details.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! See the Contact page to get in touch